WHY SPORT MARKETING
- The average person is exposed to more than 5,000 selling messages each day.
- Companies with substantial advertising budgets gradually discovered that there was too many "noise" in the print and electronic media, and TV commercials.
- By developing an alternative channel of communication via sports sponsorships, companies found that they could achieve new levels of exposure, at lower costs than through ad campaigns.
- Increasing market value of sport celebrities, and teams all provided sport with more visibility, and attraction to consumers, hence giving sponsors and other licensees a credible vehicle for communicating their commercial messages.
- The Sports economy in Asia Pacific has a total value of $17.7 billion and beyond in 2009).
What do we do?
- Most, if not all, consumer products are taking parts in various fields.
- How can the interactive sporting platforms extend the communicative vitality of your brand ?
- Are you all set with sports marketing savvy to soar with this wave of upward momentum?
- The increasing market value of sport celebrities, and teams all provided sport with more visibility, and attraction to consumers, hence giving sponsors and other licensees a credible vehicle for communicating their commercial messages in the most subtle way.
- We must present local sports in an exciting and entertaining way.
- We must encourage participations from the audiences.
- We must show what audiences want to see, and present products in the most fashionable style.
- PSI satellite (C Band) covers more than 5 million households around Thailand, and True Vision (KU Band) covers more than 700,000 households. That covers just about everybody that counts!
- People who have cables or satellites definitely are the ones with purchasing power.